Subject: DocBook 5.1 issues

On 20.11.2014 1:04, Bob Stayton wrote:
> 9.  DocBook 5.1 release
>
> We discussed Norm's proposed DocBook 5.1 Committee Specification
> Draft.  Jirka would like to include the W3C Internationalization Tag
> Set [5] as an optional but official DocBook schema.
>
> Jirka also noted that some other schemas mentioned in changelog
> are missing, for example RDFa Lite.
>
> ACTION: Jirka to summarize and contact Norm about changing the spec
> to include additional schemas.

Hi Norm,

it seems that package you have generated and published at
http://nwalsh.com/scratch/docbook-v5.1-csprd01/ is missing few files.

In past we agreed that DocBook+ITS schema will be part of distribution
as well and dbits.rnc/dbits.rng generated schemas are missing in the
distribution and they are not listed in the section "2. The DocBook
RELAX NG Schema". Could you please add them there?

My comment about RDFa Lite schema was wrong, I forgot that we moved RDFa
attributes directly into the core schema.

However there is broken link in Changelog related to this change. In
point C.2.3 there is link going to
https://github.com/ndw/xmlcalabash1/commit/1284f2f261d37e2700129ba64a59e58f1012956c

changing it to

https://github.com/docbook/docbook/commit/1284f2f261d37e2700129ba64a59e58f1012956c

fixes this issue. There are more such links pointing to wrong GitHub
repo in the Changelog.

Thanks and sorry for delayed reply.

				Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing