Subject: Agenda request

Ok,

I've tried to get the 5.1 drafts ready to go. Chet's given them a once
over and nodded approval. I believe the hurdle for publication is that
the minutes have to officially record the WG decision to request
publication.

I had planned to do that in the January meeting but failed to point
that out to the TC before the meeting then failed to attend the
meeting because I was in the UK. My apologies.

As I'm in Prague this week and next, it's possible that I'll miss the
TC meeting this month as well. I would hate to continue to be a
significant bottleneck in the process.

Bob, can you put official votes to request publication of Committee
Draft 01 and Committee Public Review Draft 01 on the agenda.

In my absence, proxy to Bob and I vote "aye".

Once that's done, I think they can all be uploaded through the forms
that Chet provided.

P.S. I'm attaching the drafts as they stand to this message. They
sources etc are all in the https://github.com/docbook/docbook repository.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The facts, although interesting,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | are usually irrelevant.
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |