Subject: My membership status

Hi all,

my membership will expire in a few days. I have decided to not renew it
for yet another year. I'm still willing to continue my DocBook related
work, work on finishing transclusion and so on. As mailing list is
public I suppose that only real change is that I will not be allowed to
attend teleconferences.

It was great experience to work with you on DocBook TC and I hope that
this will continue even if I will be no longer member of DocBook TC.

					Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing