Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Non-DocBook TC Meeting Minutes 29 April 2015

Argh. I had it on my calendar, but the reminder didn’t trigger. Sorry I missed this meeting.

May 27 works better for me for the next meeting too.

I’d like to add an item to the agenda as well: Marketing of DocBook v5.1. I think we need to start putting a plan in place to communicate this release. DocBook is suffering from an appearance that there is no new development going on. At the DITA North America conference, I heard several people mention that they were switching to DITA because they thought DocBook was no longer used or active. We need to change that apparent confusion by getting the word out!

Thanks,

—Scott