Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Getting to the next step

Hi Norm,
I see you have addressed some of the editorial changes already. Could you please indicate which ones you think are not easy and not editorial and would require committee participation? I'll make sure they get on the the agenda for next week's meeting.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net