Subject: Next steps for DocBook 5.1

Hi Chet,

I think I'll have a new draft ready this afternoon that addresses
(or attempst to address) all of the comments we received on the CS/PRD.

What's the next step? Do we have to republish a CS/PRD02 or can we
move forward?

I think I can say honestly that the comments were all editorial. Some
of Patrick's were about process and conformance and such so perhaps
less editorial than just changing the formatting of the appendix
titles.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Oh well, no matter what happens,
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | there's always death.-- Napoleon
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |