Subject: Re: DocBook CSD02/CSPRD02 drafts

Hi Norm,

Thanks very much. I will go over the files and check them for you. I will need a few things...

- Has the TC been publishing its minutes? The last ones I see published were back in May. You'll need the link to the minutes with the approval to move forward with CSD02 / CSPRD02 for the ticket to start the process.

Here is a template for the approval motion: "I move that the TC approve DocBook V5.1 and all associated artifacts contained in https://www.oasis-open.org/committees
/download.php/56304 <or whatever the public link is to the ZIP file in Kavi> as a Committee Specification Draft, designate the <format> as Authoritative, and further approve submitting it for 15 day public review." (Or longer of course if you want to...)

- I will need a separate, stand-alone comment resolution log that I can load with the previous CSPRD and it will need more detail. The requirements are here -> https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/handling-the-comments-received-during-a-public-review <- In a nutshell, for each comment, the log must have: the date the comment was received, the link to the email in which a comment was received, the name of the person or entity providing the comment, a brief summary of the comment, and a statement of the TC’s decision on how to handle the comment. The decision doesn't have to be long - 'Accepted and fixed' is fine'. I have attached that whoever puts it together can use to fill it out.

When the comment list is ready, please send it to the TC mailing list and the TC comment mailing list noting the public review closed and the comment log is attached. That way people who did provide feedback will be able to see what the TC decided to do with their comment.

- When you have the approval motion and the comment log sent, please fill out the support request at https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/15-day-committee-specification-draft-public-review-request and I'll take it from there.

I'll let you know if I see anything in the draft that needs updating. Let me know if you have any questions on this.

Best,

/chet