Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] Reschedule TC meeting from 16th to 23rd?

23rd is better for me as well.

                                Jirka

-----Original Message-----
From: docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Norman Walsh
Sent: 03 September 2015 19:25
To: docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi folks,

The new public review period for DocBook 5.1 ends on the 18th.
We're currently scheduled to meet on the 16th. Bob suggests moving the meeting to the 23rd, which works better for my schedule anyway.

Any objections?

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Are you not the future of all the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | memories stored within you? The Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | future of the past?--Paul Valéry

LexisNexis is a trading name of REED ELSEVIER (UK) LIMITED - Registered office - 1-3 STRAND, LONDON WC2N 5JR
Registered in England - Company No. 02746621