Subject: Re: Small problem with DocBook 5.1

Hi Norm,

This sounds like it is not a substantive change, correct? Since you need to replace the existing schemas with new ones, we will need to run another vote to approve the Committee Specification again but it can be done as a non-material change ballot so that there is no need for another review or anything.

/chet

On Sun, Oct 25, 2015 at 9:32 PM, Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> writes:
> I've just had a small but significant bug reported against the 5.1
> schemas. The code that "compiles" the schema files down into a single
> schema has left out the <s:ns> declarations for Schematron.
>
> There's no actual change to the schemas or the content models, just a
> handful of new declarations have to be added for embedded Schematron.
>
> I'll work on the fix, but can you tell me what we need to do
> process-wise?

I hope what took you out of the office last week was pleasant. If you
have a chance to fill me in on this, I'd appreciate it.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Four things come not back: the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | spoken word, the sped arrow, time
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | past, the neglected

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393