Subject: Remember, we start an hour later today

Hi folks,

I haven't seen an agenda from Bob, but we can still meet. Just
remember that we're starting at 01:00p CST (11:00a PST, 19:00GMT,
00:30a India+).

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Society is immoral and immortal;
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | it can afford to commit any kind
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | of folly, and indulge in any kind