Subject: 5.1 next steps

Hi folks,

I asked Chet about SoUs. They don’t have to be organizational members,
but if they are, we need to get the Primary Rep to confirm. So I think
we can probably craft three amongst us. It’d be nice to get an
organizational member, though.

For the independent implementation question, there’s no defined
meaning. If we think we have demonstrated interoperability, then we
can say so, otherwise we can’t. Roughly. My guess is we can
demonstrate interoperability.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To create a little flower is the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | labour of ages.--Blake
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |