Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] 5.1 next steps

Hi,

I can probably get such SoU from LexisNexis representative. Although DocBook is not company standard, some people use it for documentation on some projects. Do we have some draft of such SoU?

Many thanks in advance,

Jirka

-----Original Message-----
From: docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Norman Walsh
Sent: 16 March 2016 15:27
To: docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-tc] 5.1 next steps

Hi folks,

I asked Chet about SoUs. They don’t have to be organizational members, but if they are, we need to get the Primary Rep to confirm. So I think we can probably craft three amongst us. It’d be nice to get an organizational member, though.

For the independent implementation question, there’s no defined meaning. If we think we have demonstrated interoperability, then we can say so, otherwise we can’t. Roughly. My guess is we can demonstrate interoperability.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To create a little flower is the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | labour of ages.--Blake Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |

LexisNexis is a trading name of REED ELSEVIER (UK) LIMITED - Registered office - 1-3 STRAND, LONDON WC2N 5JR
Registered in England - Company No. 02746621