Subject: RE: [docbook-tc] 5.1 next steps

As much as I would like to, Boeing does not provide SoUs. We couldn't provide for DITA 1.3 either. Company policy, I'm afraid.

Thanks,

--Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Norman Walsh
Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2016 8:27 AM
To: docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-tc] 5.1 next steps

Hi folks,

I asked Chet about SoUs. They don’t have to be organizational members, but if they are, we need to get the Primary Rep to confirm. So I think we can probably craft three amongst us. It’d be nice to get an organizational member, though.

For the independent implementation question, there’s no defined meaning. If we think we have demonstrated interoperability, then we can say so, otherwise we can’t. Roughly. My guess is we can demonstrate interoperability.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | To create a little flower is the
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | labour of ages.--Blake Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |