Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Resigning from the DocBook TC

Hi Norm,
This truly marks the end of an epoch. You have been part of DocBook since its earliest days when it was invented and you were at O'Reilly writing troff macros, I believe. Your consistent vision of DocBook has guided its development into a highly usable and sophisticated tool that can be used by anyone in the world. You should be proud of your accomplishment.

I'm willing to take on the chair if the committee agrees, but only if you remain accessible to help with the transition. TC meetings won't be the same without you.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net