Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Resigning from the DocBook TC

Hi Norm,

I'm really sorry to hear this. It has been a highlight of my working and publishing career to collaborate with you on the TC and the Definitive Guide, and I regret that that's coming to an end.

We'll move on, and in Bob's capable hands we'll continue to advance the standard, but it won't be the same without you.

Best wishes,
Dick
-------
XML Press