Subject: Re: Are we meeting?

My apologies. We are having work done outside our home and their truck damaged our retaining wall. I was out there discussing it and forgot about the DocBook call. When I finally made the call, everyone was gone. What a great start as the new Chair, huh?

Anyway, there was no urgent business. Regarding DocBook 5.1, Chet has accepted the submissions (with his suggested changes) I made and is in the process of setting up the OASIS vote. I'll let everyone know when there is any news from Chet.

If there are any other issues, please raise them on the mailing list.

Again, sorry for wasting your time on the non-call.

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net