Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Groups - Meeting Minutes 20 July 2016 uploaded

Hi Jirka,

You’re right, the July minutes did get corrupted. The TC agreed to add a danger element, but because I put that element in brackets in the minutes, it looks like the mailer tried to interpret it as an element and it got removed from the text. I’ll update the minutes to fix that.

Best regards,
Dick
-------
XML Press