Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Schema update status

Jirka Kosek <jirka@kosek.cz> writes:
> Unfortunatelly new beta schema release is not yet available at
> http://docbook.org/schemas/5x.html
> Reason is that I haven't get in touch with Norm enough in advance to
> sort out access issues before tomorrow's meeting.

Ok. I’ve now confirmed that we can build docbook.org successfully using
Travis simply by doing commits to the repo (dbtest.nwalsh.com).

I’m going to work on setting up Travis to do that on the
docbook/docbook repo and transitioning to it for docbook.org.

> Also TDG and OASIS specification should be updated.

Updating TDG is perhaps still my job. I guess we need a 5.2 version.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | A man is not idle because he is
http://nwalsh.com/            | absorbed in thought. There is a visible