Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Re: Agenda item: Contacting OASIS member voters

I’ve also contacted these members from the ARIP TC:
Scott Simmons
Charles Cooper

Thanks,

—Scott

From: <docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@jeppesen.com>
Date: Thursday, November 10, 2016 at 9:14 AM
To: "Kosek, Jiri (LNG-HBE)" <jiri.kosek@lexisnexis.co.uk>, "docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org" <docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org>

Indeed. Kris Eberlein was kind enough to start a thread on the DITA list, so we’ve already gotten several votes from there.

I’ve contacted Boeing and sent out a call over blog, FB and Twitter. If anyone has personal contacts on this list, they should contact them directly. Otherwise, I guess we could split companies by alpha?

I’ll take H, I, J?

—Scott