Subject: XSD version of schema for 5.1

Hi,

I have action item to check whether the latest version of XSD schema for
5.1 contains all changes made in RELAX NG version of schemas.

The latest version of schema I have been able to find is 5.1CR3 at:

http://docbook.org/xsd/5.1CR3/

This is older version then we have for RELAX NG and also it seems that
GitHub repository is containing changes made to XSD after 5.1CR3 release.

XSD is provided in two versions -- one conforming to W3C XML Schema 1.0
and second conforming to W3C XML Schema 1.1. In the 5.1CR3 release
schema for XSD 1.0 is buggy, there are few declarations breaking "unique
particle attribution" constraints. This error is not present in the
latest version of schema inside repository.

I have checked the two latest changes made to RELAX NG schema for 5.1
and they are reflected in XSD version of schema.

So I think that we should take the latest XSD version from repo and
create new XSD release from it, label it as 5.1.

			Jirka

     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing