OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook TC meeting agenda - 16 November 2016

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 16 November 2016

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday,
16 November 2016 at 2:00pm ET

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
Code: 902213

The DocBook TC uses the #docbook IRC channel on
irc.freenode.org.  The IRC channel is used for exchanging
URIs, providing out-of-band comments, and other aspects
of the teleconference, so please join us there if at
all possible.


1. Roll call
2. Accept the minutes [1] of the previous meeting (19 October 2016).
3. Next meeting: 21 December 2016
4. Review of the agenda.

5. Review of open action items

 a. Jirka to review the non-normative XML Schema version of 5.1 to make sure it has all the latest changes.
    COMPLETED: See email from Jirka [2]

 b. Jirka to create a branch on 5.1 in Github for the publisher's schema.

 c: Jirka: announce, on the DocBook mailing list, that the schema files for the beta release of DocBook v5.2 are on GitHub 
 d. Bob to talk with Norm about the future of the Definitive Guide
     COMPLETED: Norm will continue to edit and produce the Definitive Guide
 e. Dick: add agenda item to discuss XSD support in 6.0 at the next meeting.

 f. Bob: close out all items on the sourceforge tracker, move 291 to Github, and either close the tracker or add a note directing users to Github for RFEs.

 g: Bob: check whether Github RFE 52 is in 5.1 and either close or flag for 5.2.
     COMPLETED: RFE 52 is not in 5.1, and has been flagged for 5.2 by Jirka.

6. DocBook 5.1: Review complete. Vote roundup started.

7. XSD support in 6.0

8.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    All open RFEs are now on Github.

 To find a Github issue by number, enter the URL (on one line):

  Open Github Issues (All still open for v5.2 or later):
  6     Add buildtarget element
  7     Allow revnumber inline.
  52   Allow multimediaparam in imagedata
  53   Extend article @class with other and otherclass
  54   Add XIncludes to Assembly Schema
  71   license tag (migrated from sourceforge
[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201610/msg00002.html
[2] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201611/msg00011.html

XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]