Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook TC meeting agenda - 16 November 2016

Richard Hamilton <hamilton@xmlpress.net> writes:
>  c: Jirka: announce, on the DocBook mailing list, that the schema files for the beta release of DocBook v5.2 are on GitHub

It would be possible to update the travis build so that tagged commits
automatically construct release artifacts on github. You can give me
an action to do that, if you’d like :-)

>  d. Bob to talk with Norm about the future of the Definitive Guide
>      COMPLETED: Norm will continue to edit and produce the Definitive Guide

Working on it now. Planning to publish an update 5.1 and 5.2 releases
“real soon now”.

I’d like to get that integrated into a CI as well, but the build runs
in excess of 10 minutes and you can’t do that at Travis CI. :-(

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | ...it is significant that we are called
http://nwalsh.com/            | the 'information society'—not the