OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook TC meeting agenda: Wednesday January 18, 2017

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 18 january 2017

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday,
18 January 2017 at 2:00pm ET

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.

This is the phone number for Wednesday's DocBook TC call:

Phone: +1-719-387-5556
Code: 902213


1. Roll call

2. Accept the minutes [1] of the previous meeting (21 December 2016).


3. Next meeting: 15 February 2017

4. Review of the agenda.

5. Review of open action items

 a: Jirka: Port changes in publisher's schema back to 5.1 on Github.

 b: Bob will announce discontinuation of support for XSD starting with 5.2.

 c: Bob will give Chet Ensign feedback about the standards process.

 d: Bob will talk with Norm about RFE 72 and report back to the group.

 e: ALL: Review open RFEs in preparation for the January meeting.

6.  Review of Requests for Enhancement

    All open RFEs are now on Github.

 To find a Github issue by number, enter the URL (on one line):

  Open Github Issues (All still open for v5.2 or later):
  6     Add buildtarget element
  7     Allow revnumber inline.
  52   Allow multimediaparam in imagedata
  53   Extend article @class with other and otherclass
  54   Add XIncludes to Assembly Schema
  71   license tag (migrated from sourceforge)
  72  The DocBook websites should really be using https
  74   (Re)allow recursive use of optional

[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201612/msg00008.html

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]