Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] New meeting schedule

I'm ok with changing it.  Should we try for the second Wed of each month?

Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises
bobs@sagehill.net

On 5/2/2017 10:56 AM, Scott Hudson wrote:
All,

I hate to do this to you, but I have a very important internal meeting
that is falling on the exact same meeting schedule (3^rd Wed of every
month at 12p Mtn) as the DocBook TC.

Is there a way we can move this to a different Wed of the month, or a
different day?

Thanks and best regards,

--Scott

* *

*Scott Hudson*
Content Strategist

Digital Aviation Learning & Development

Voting member:

OASIS DocBook TC, Publishers SC

OASIS DITA TC, Tech Comm SC, LW DITA SC, Learning Content SC

OASIS Augmented Reality in Information Products (ARIP) TC

ine

*Jeppesen ** **|**  Digital Aviation ** |**  Boeing*
extension: 556228 | phone: 303.328.6228 | mobile: 303.350.7934

Jeppesen email: scott.hudson@jeppesen.com
<mailto:scott.hudson@jeppesen.com>
55 Inverness Drive East *| *Englewood, CO 80112 | www.jeppesen.com
<http://www.jeppesen.com/>

This document contains only administrative, uncontrolled data under U.S.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations.