Subject: Wednesday's DocBook TC meeting (Oct. 11, 2017)

Sorry for the delay in getting information out for this meeting.

Bob is unable to attend.

If anyone else is unable to attend we won’t make quorum, so please let me know if you will not be able to attend (11am Pacific, 12noon Mountain, 1pm Central, and 2pm Eastern).

If everyone else can attend, I will get out an agenda tomorrow morning and we’ll meet.

Best regards,
Dick
-------
XML Press