OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 11 October 2017

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 11 October 2017

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 11 October 2017
  (11am PDT, 12noon MDT, 1pm CDT, 2pm EDT, and 8pm CEST)

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.
Dial-in information is available at: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201708/msg00001.html


1. Roll call

2. Accept the minutes [1] of the previous meeting (13 September 2017)

3. Next meeting: 8 November 2017

4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a: Jirka: create examples of specific license link types using RDFa
      COMPLETE: See email from Jirka [2]

  b: Larry: create examples of how we might use an expanded legalnotice.
  c: Bob: revise broadcast message inviting interested people to join the DocBook based upon committee input at last meeting.
      COMPLETE:  See agenda item 7 below
  e: Bob:  Ask Jirka whether schema website has been updated.
  f:  all: Look for possible errata items and report to Bob.
  g: Bob: Does OASIS require a new version number?
  g: Larry: Look into allowing types (when used in method and function) to be more than 1 type.
      FOLLOWUP:  Larry: will ask submitter of issue 91 whether allowing multiple instances of type
      will do, or if a wrapper is needed.

   h: Bob: Update documentation related to github issue 93
6. Assembly (see email from Bob[3])

7. Future of DocBook
    Discuss Bob's suggested message

8. Review of Requests for Enhancement

  To find a Github issue by number, enter the URL (on one line):

Open Issues (Note: items that have been accepted are still open on Github until included
                     in a release, but they are not listed here):

  6     Add buildtarget element

  54   Add XIncludes to Assembly Schema

  71   license tag

  72   The DocBook websites should really be using https
  78   Schema website should be updated
  88   DB 5.0: @name -> title change not published on docbook.org
  91   Allow types (when used in method and function) to be more than 1 type.

  93   Diff between doc of resource element and Assembly schema
   >> Documentation for the resource element in assembly is incorrect (issue 93). Resulted from
   >> changes in the feature that didn't get reflected in the documentation.
   >> Need to review the documentation.
  94   Allow subfigures

[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201709/msg00003.html
[2] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201710/msg00001.html
[3] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201709/msg00004.html

XML Press
XML for Technical Communicators

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]