OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: OASIS DocBook TC meeting agenda, Wednesday, December 13, 2017

DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 13 December 2017

The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wednesday, 13 December 2017
  (11am PDT, 12noon MDT, 1pm CDT, 2pm EDT, and 8pm CEST)

Attendance at teleconferences is restricted to members
(and prospective members) of the committee.
Dial-in information is available at: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201708/msg00001.html


1. Roll call

2. Accept the minutes [1] of the previous meeting (8 November 2017)

3. Next meeting: 10 January 2018

4. Review of the agenda.
5. Review of open action items

  a: Larry: See if we can use Jirka's suggested RDFa vocabulary
     for license links for the examples Larry identified.

  b. All: Look for other example (e.g., Flickr) and try
     out the licence link vocabulary.

  c. Bob:  Ask Jirka whether schema website has been updated.
     ACTION: Bob consult with Chet about using Errata for 5.1.

  d. Bob: complete the errata for DocBook 5.0.

  e. Jirka: Update schema for 5.2 to allow zero or more instances of
     type as described in issue 91.

  f. Bob: Update documentation related to github issue 93

  g. Bob: Add agenda item to December meeting to discuss creating
      a social media presence for DocBook (e.g., twitter).
      COMPLETED: see item 6 below.

  h. Larry: investigate LaTeX support for subfigures.
      See item 7 below.

6. Discuss creating a social media presence for DocBook

7. Discuss subfigures (Github issue 94)

8. Review of Requests for Enhancement

  To find a Github issue by number, enter the URL (on one line):

Open Issues (Note: items that have been accepted are still open
                              on Github until included in a release,
                              but they are not listed here):

  6     Add buildtarget element

  54   Add XIncludes to Assembly Schema

  71   license tag

  72   The DocBook websites should really be using https
  78   Schema website should be updated
  88   DB 5.0: @name -> title change not published on docbook.org
  93   Diff between doc of resource element and Assembly schema
  94   Allow subfigures

  97  Missing bibliography in glossary

[1] https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/docbook-tc/201711/msg00002.html

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]