Subject: Resolution regarding Errata document

To all DocBook TC voting members:

The procedure for approving a Committee Specification such as our Errata document requires that the TC approve by simple majority vote a resolution requesting that OASIS stage a Special Majority Vote for it.  We can do this by email.

Whereas we have received no comments on our draft during the comment period, I move that we request OASIS to stage a Special Majority Vote for DocBook v5.0 Errata 01 (http://docs.oasis-open.org/docbook/specs/docbook-5.0-spec-errata01-csprd01.pdf).  Please respond with your vote.

--
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises