Subject: DocBook 5.0.1 Committee Draft for Wednesday

DocBook TC members,

I prepared the DocBook 5.0.1 document and Jirka provided the 5.0.1 schemas to implement the changes to Schematron after DocBook 5.0 was released.  I would like to get approval of the Committee Draft at our Wednesday meeting, so please go to the DocBook TC Documents page and download the 5.0.1 Committee Draft and the 5.0.1 schemas in a zip file.

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook/documents.php

--
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises