Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] Approve The DocBook Schema Version 5.0.1 as a Committee Specification Draft

I vote "Yea".

Scott Hudson
Jeppesen (Boeing)

On Jun 29, 2018, at 3:51 PM, Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> wrote:

DocBook TC members,
This is the formal procedure we need to do in order to get this through OASIS, by promoting our approved Working Draft as a Committee Specification Draft.  Voting members need to vote in order for this to proceed.

I move that the DocBook Technical Committee issue The DocBook Schema Version 5.0.1 Working Draft 01 and its associated artifacts packaged together in the DocBook TC archive at

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/docbook/download.php/63336/docbook-v5.0.1-wd01.zip

as DocBook Schema Version 5.0.1 Committee Specification Draft and further direct the Chair to perform any actions required by the TC Administrator to accomplish that issuance as soon as practicable. We further direct that the current Word version of the specification that will be converted to the PDF version is authoritative.

The zip file contains the specification and all the schema files that are the associated artifacts of the specification.

Please vote yea or nay.

--
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises