Subject: August 8 meeting?

Hello DocBook TC members,

We had skipped the July DocBook TC meeting and have one scheduled for tomorrow, August 8.

However, Scott Hudson cannot attend, and his Webex meeting service is not available because of hacking.

Before I go to the trouble of locating an alternative meeting service, I'd to poll the group to see if we should have a meeting. Since DocBook 5.0.1 was finalized and published, we don't have any pressing business. I'd be ok with skipping this meeting and spending the time getting a permanent meeting service. Let me know your thoughts.

--
Bob Stayton
Sagehill Enterprises