Subject: DocBook TDG 5.2 updated

Hi folks,

A week or so ago, Bob sent me some proposed updates for TDG for
DocBook 5.2. Iâve made the suggested changes (I believe) and rebuilt
TDG from the current 5.2 schema.

Results here: https://tdg.docbook.org/tdg/5.2/

Comments etc., most welcome.

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | Curiosity will conquer fear even more