My calendar looks
open for either next week or next month.Â Sorry for the late
notice on missing this one â it was a fairly late schedule
haven't heard from Sabine, but I think she is at the CIDM
Best Practices conference this week. I assume she will not
be able to make the meeting either, so we won't meet quorum.
Should we delay a week, or cancel until next month?
I am afraid I will
not be able to attend todayâs meeting.Â A corporate function
has been moved on top of this meeting.
I have not made it to
replying about the refentry alternative to the making
synopsis elements section-level elements.Â Sorry.Â I will do
DocBook Technical Committee MeetingÂAgenda: 11 Sep 2019
The DocBook Technical Committee will
(11am PDT, 12noon MDT, 1pm CDT, 2pm
EDT, and 8pm CET)
the minutes  of the previous meeting (14 Aug 2019)
3. Next meeting:Â9 Oct 2019
4. Review of the agenda.Â
5. Review of open action items
a. Â Extension for synopsis elements
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ (Issue #111)
Larry to reply to submitter about
refentry or section. Need ALL to test before we can have a
proposal to vote on.
b. All to test the 5.2b07, plan to
vote this meeting.
c. Bob to have Norm/Jirka document the
integration process. CONTINUED. Norm said he'd pull together
d. ALL: start work on action items
e. Scott to send a reminder
[still needs work!]
f.ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ(Issue #117 - allow info in listitem)
All to test (add listitem from Aug 12 email to 5.2b07) and
we can do email ballot or formal vote at next meeting.
6. Social media presence for DocBook
Purpose: To raise awareness of
actions (votes, calls for information, etc.)
7. Review of Requests for
To find a Github issue by number,
enter the URL (on one line):
Open Issues (Note: items that have
been accepted are still open
on Github until included in a
but they are not listed here):
120 Fix master build
71 license tag
78 Schema website should be updated
93 Diff between doc of resource
element and Assembly schema
99 Add <endorsement> to
Consider for Publishers.
100 DocBook 5.1 catalog.xml uses
103 XML DTD of DocBook 5.1
Library (tentative name)Â- (Supercedes 107,
108, 109, 110; other issues closed by Scott 6/10).
112 refentry in sect 1 - Needs to be
addressed in schema. (bug fix)
ACTION: Bob to request schema change to Jirka/Norm to add
117 Allow info in listitemÂ
some metadata with a listitem, but no place to put it.
and best regards,
Technology Strategist, DS&A Information and Knowledge
A Boeing Company
Inverness Drive East