Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Minutes: 11 DEC 2019

Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@jeppesen.com> writes:
> Â Larry says the Definitive Guide will need to be updated to
> document the schema extensions, which will require some expertise.
>
> Â Bob suggests that perhaps we could ask Norm to update the
> Definitive Guide.

Of course, Iâll update it.

> 2.       Library proposal should be included.
>
> 1 Should this be a separate module? Scott: easier to exclude if someone doesnât want it.
>
> 2 Larry: Don't know if there is an easy way to include the module by default. Scott: should be very possible in RelaxNG. Bob: not a lot of new elements, so
>  shouldn't be too burdensome. CONSENSUS: Include by default. ACTION: Bob to discuss with Jirka to create a beta with these models.

I think a separate synopsis.rnc module makes sense. All of the
synopses are currently in programming.rnc, but given that youâre about
to add eleventy-seven moreâ :-)

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | In the bathtub of history the truth is
http://nwalsh.com/            | harder to hold than the soap, and much