Subject: Re: [docbook-tc] DocBook TC meeting

Bob Stayton <bobs@sagehill.net> writes:
> My apologies, Sabine. It seems both Scott and I forgot we had a
> meeting this week. Let me check with him and Larry to see if we will
> need to meet this month.

Speaking selfishly, Iâd like to get TC feedback on the proposals I made
recently: PR 147, PR 155, and issues 141, 142, 143, 144, 148, 149, 150,
151, 152, 153, and 156.

Speaking really selfishly, Iâd like the TC to agree they should all be
accepted for 5.2 so I can get another release out before Balisage :-)

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/