Subject: Refactoring the 5.2 repository

Hi folks,

A while back I said I was going to refactor the 5.2 repository. We can
drop the xmlschemas directory and just generally make the repository
cleaner. Iâve also greatly simplified the build process.

Iâm going to push these changes today. Hereâs my plan:

1. Merge PR 155 (meta) because that looks like itâs going to be adopted
2. Refactor the repository; this will introduce no schema changes, just
   move things around and tidy up.
3. Itâs going to make a mess of PR 147 however, so Iâll reapply those
   changes, make a new PR, and close 147.
4. I want to get the build process working for betas and releases, so
   Iâll probably push an informal new beta.

Hopefully none of this will be objectionable or a surprise.

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/