Subject: Re: vote on issue #152 add schematron rule for callout type constraint

Ack, I put the wrong issue number in the subject line for this item. I'll resend with the correct subject line so we can keep these straight.

Bob Stayton
bobs@sagehill.net
On 7/21/2020 10:53 AM, Bob Stayton wrote:

Issue 151, Add a schematron rule for the callout type constraint. Norm says "In a calloutlist, the only valid targets for an IDREF are areaset, area, and co. The schema should include a Schematron rule to enforce this constraint. https://github.com/docbook/docbook/issues/151

I think this is a useful addition, and I don't see any negative consequences. If there are no objections, I move to accept this change. Scott can second it and vote, and other voting TC members can vote. I vote yes.

--
Bob Stayton
bobs@sagehill.ne