Subject: Branches reorganized, test release published

Hi folks,

I went ahead and did the reorg I mentioned the other day. I also updated
the CI pipeline so that tagged builds are reflected as releases in
GitHub and on cdn.docbook.org.

I pushed 5.2b10a1 to test the system. Let me know if you see anything
that looks wrong.

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/