OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

docbook-tc message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 11 NOV 2020

Apologies for the last-minute agendaâ


DocBook Technical Committee Meeting Agenda: 11 NOV 2020


The DocBook Technical Committee will meet on Wed, 11 NOV 2020

(11am PDT, 12noon MDT, 1pm CDT, 2pm EDT, and 8pm CET)

  1. Roll call
  1. Accept the minutes [1] of the previous meeting (14 OCT 2020).  
  1. Next meeting: 09 DEC 2020

  2. Review of open action items

a.       Bob to merge Open pull request #173

b.      Norm to update the Definitive Guide.

c.       Scott to discuss with Jirka to create a beta of DocBook Publishers v1.1 (based on 5.2), which includes the accepted additions/changes ( Issues 99, 86, 85, 84, 82, 81) CONTINUED.

d.      Jirka to create beta DocBook Publishers v5.2

e.       Jirka to include the @class="legal" for all of the sect levels, but let's leave unresctricted. Allow extension through the @class="other" and @otherclass attributes. Either section in legalnotice, or as a regular section with the class attribute would be considered. 

f.        Scott to follow up with Norm for Twitter account access Recording of email votes:

g.      Bob to discuss implementation of #141, 149, 150, 151, 152, 153, 156 with Jirka into next beta.

h.      Bob to follow up with Dick on #172

i.        Scott to follow up with requester for #171

j.        Bob to follow up with Norm on #167

k.      Bob to follow up with Jirka on #163

l.        Bob to follow up with Norm on #158

6. Social media presence for DocBook

Purpose: To raise awareness of actions (votes, calls for information, etc.) 

7. Remaining items for v5.2 Committee Spec

a.       DocBook for Publishers v5.2, want to see this through completion.

1.       Add Issues 99, 86, 85, 84, 82, 81 schema and formalize the release. 

8. New issues for discussion:

#180 - title and titleabbrev: do they both need to be either inside <info> or outside?

#173 â Simplified DocBook invalid ACTION: Scott to respond and close ticket. [COMPLETED]

#172 - DB5.1: Schematron anomaly with the rule: "Root must have version" Might require  a 5.1.1. ACTION: Bob to follow up with Dick.

#171 - Support CRediT for contributor info and allow several roles? ACTION: Scott to follow up with requester to see if it makes sense for DocBook Publishers.

#167 - The new definition of db._any causes validation errors ACTION: Bob to follow up with Norm to see if this is addressed in the pull request for #173

#164 - Allow pubwork attribute on biblioentry ACCEPTED: Add @pubwork to biblioentry. Change pubwork to be add "other" enumeration for extension.

#163 - Add Transclusion Attributes to Assembly Schema ACTION: Bob to follow up with Jirka, since he wrote the Transclusion article, to confirm approach.

#158 - Get rid of docbook-schemas Maven artifact dependencies ACTION: Bob to follow up with Norm to see if this has anything to do with the schema.

#157 - Propose algorithm float along with figures, tables, and examples? ACCEPTED: add @type to figure, example, table, equation, procedure (and informal equivalents)





[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]