Subject: Re: Paligo and Docbook

Scott

I was thinking the same thingâdepending on the missed requirements and Paligoâs role in our community, it may be worth considering a version and a new member.

Iâll reach out to Andersâwe are all in ET and MT correct? The latest we could meet and include him would be 10am ET, which is 8am MT. Is that too early?

Thanks

Sabine

From: Scott Hudson <scott.hudson@servicenow.com>
Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021 at 11:18 AM
To: Sabine Ocker <sabine.ocker@Comtech-serv.com>, "docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org" <docbook-tc@lists.oasis-open.org>

I think we could have a separate meeting, if Anders could propose a time?

As for new membership, that would be great, but if we are not planning additional spec releases, I wonder it that would make sense?

I guess if they have enough compelling need and use cases, it would be worth considering a new version and new membership?

--Scott