Subject: DocBook 5.2b13 released

Hi folks,

I pushed 5.2b13 out, somewhat speculatively given the open question
about packageref, but regardless of what happens, we were always going
to need another âCR1â release after youâd proofed this one, so itâs not
a big deal.

If thereâs agreement about packageref, I can turn the crank to produce a
5.2CR1 for wider review. If thereâs disagreement, Iâll amend it to
whatever consensus decrees, and push that as 5.2b14 for review again.
Version numbers are cheap.

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/