Subject: Namespace qualified attributes on elements?

Hi folks,

I thought we allowed namespace qualified attributes on DocBook elements,
but that doesnât seem to be the case (except on namespace qualified
extension elements within info wrappers).

Did I imagine that? Did we decide explicitly not to allow that?

Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
https://nwalsh.com/