Subject: zip file for docbook-5.2-csd01

Attached please find the zip file of DocBook 5.2 that I offer for review to the DocBook Technical Committee before we vote next week to approve it for submittal to OASIS as Committee Specification Draft 01. Please take some time to review the contents of this submittal so it can sail smoothly through the OASIS process.

The zip file includes the schemas, the Release Notes, and the OASIS standards document. The OASIS Word file was already reviewed by Paul Knight at OASIS and I incorporated his suggestions.

Bob Stayton