Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: styleheets

eylem <eylem@ebox.de> writes:

> * how it is possible to include the .css files and the
>   stylesheet-iamges,which are generated, automaticly
>   in the .html files?

Question is confusing.  How could an image be inlined in an HTML file?
I don't know of a way to include the stylesheet with the HTML.  I
think it could be done, but I don't know that anyone's done it.

> * and how can i modify the print dsssl? is this allowed?

Yes -- see the instructions which come with it.

> * does a sgml viewer exists?
>   the doczilla browser (alpha 3) doesn not work good.
>   its only a alpha

Panorama, perhaps?  I dunno.   What exactly are you looking for?