Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: looking for Framemaker -> SGML DocBook DTD (and DkBk -> Fmk) free tools

Could you tell me where I could find more general information about MIF?
Do you have also some kind of quick list of steps to guide me through
these (that seems complicated) processes?

Thank you for your help,

Cheers,

-Sylvan

Peter Ring wrote:

> A recent version (I use 1.2.1) of Jade includes a MIF backend (use the
> option '-t mif'), created by Kathleen Marszalek and Paul Prescod and
> sponsored by ISOGEN. There's a description of the features and
> shortcomings of the MIF backend in the documentation (in the
> distribution or look at http://www.jclark.com/jade/mif.htm).

My Mission Statement:
"We are what we repeatedly do.                      Sylvan Ravinet
Excellence, then, is not an act,         mailto:sylvan@ravinet.com
but a habit."                          ICQ #30681342 | IRC:nuujack

Aristotle

 Please check out http://www.ravinet.com in the coming weeks.
  Software Engineering Student, Tampere University of Technology
Feel free to come by!     Insinöörink. 60B 129, 33720 Tampere, FIN