Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: DocBook: The Definitive Guide available online

Hello Norman and folks,

"You'll be able to download DocBook: The Definitive Guide soon."
I'm eager to download it, as I am the documentation editor of a student
& free software project. I need it as soon as possible to fully use the
DocBook capabilities (it's far more easier for me to read on paper).
When will it be available to download as .pdf or .ps?

Thank you for giving to the community a contribution which seems (I
don't know yet a lot of DocBook and I read only some parts of your book)
to be a really comprehensive documentation.

-Sylvan

Norman Walsh wrote:

> As promised, the complete text of _DocBook: The Definitive Guide_
> is available online at
>
>   http://docbook.org/tdg/
>
> A downloadable archive of the HTML version, SGML sources,
> examples, and other ancillary material will follow shortly.
> This material will also be avaialble from OASIS, the official
> DocBook maintainance organization, in the very near future.
>
> Whew! Happy reading...
>
>                                         Cheers,
>                                           norm
>
> --
> Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | Simplicity is always a
> http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | virtue.--Edward Abbey
> Member, DocBook Editorial Board    |

My Mission Statement:
"We are what we repeatedly do.                      Sylvan Ravinet
Excellence, then, is not an act,         mailto:sylvan@ravinet.com
but a habit."                          ICQ #30681342 | IRC:nuujack

Aristotle

 Please check out http://www.ravinet.com in the coming weeks.
  Software Engineering Student, Tampere University of Technology
Feel free to come by!     Insinöörink. 60B 129, 33720 Tampere, FIN