Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: css in generated html-files

/ eylem <eylem@ebox.de> was heard to say:
| i use jade and the docbook dsssl stylesheets from norm.
| also i have checked, that for html the dbparam.dsl file has the setting
| %css-decoration% -- (Enable CSS decoration of elements)
| #t                  (true)

That really just tells the DSSSL that it's OK to put STYLE
attributes on a few elements where the logical formatting is
only available through CSS.

| but in my .html files there is no part:
| <link rel="stylesheet" href="stylesheets.css" type="text/css">
|
| what can i do?

If you define %stylesheet%

(define %stylesheet% "stylesheets.css")

You should get the link automatically.

                                        Cheers,

Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | In all pointed sentences, some
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | degree of accuracy must be
Member, DocBook Editorial Board    | sacrificed to conciseness.--Samuel