Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Who's using DocBook?

Students of Information Technology of the University of the German Federal
Armed Forces Munich for scripts concerning our lectures.

Currently there are 7 scripts (lectures) ready, and 4 System Howto's
describing our project (setting up, use of xemacs, use of MathML and
Docbook, use of entities).
We are also working on 2 new scripts.

Interested? http://projekt-studium.studfb.unibw-muenchen.de

Jan Scheffczyk

PS: Currently the whole project is set up only in German!