Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: Displaying <legalnotice> when it is in a <artheader>?

On Tuesday 19 October 1999, at 11 h 21, the keyboard of Norman Walsh
<ndw@nwalsh.com> wrote:

> Yeah, documentation isn't a strong point in the stylesheets.

I've noticed :-}

> (define (article-titlepage-recto-elements)
> If you add legalnotice to that list in your customization layer,
> legal notices will be formatted.

For someone who is not a Scheme guru, what is the function to call? I tried:

(define (original-article-titlepage-recto-elements)
  article-titlepage-recto-elements)
(define (article-titlepage-recto-elements)
  (append (list original-article-titlepage-recto-elements)
          (list
           (normalize "legalinfo"))))

but it apparently clears the whole list: nothign appears in the output.