Subject: Re: DOCBOOK: styleheets

Guillaume Rouchy wrote:

> Egon Schmid wrote:
>
> > Nik Clayton wrote:

> > > Sorry, it's my message that's confusing.  There's no "pdfjadetex"
> > > executable, just "pdftex", with the "&pdfjadetex" package specified on
> > > the command line.
> >
> > Sorry, but there is a pdfjadetex executable. I'm using Debian with
> > Jadetex. And I try to translate the PHP manual
>
> Ok, so how do get the executable ?!?!
> Is it just a script calling pdftex \&pdfjadetex or what else ?!

Today I installed on RH jadetex-2.7. And after building the tex file
with jade, I processed it three times with "pdfjadetex manual.tex" and
all is OK.

As a side note, the PHP manual is huge (more than 1000 pages). The
processing stops after 777 pages. I wasn't able to increase TeXs
internal variable [number of strings=55513] to something more. So I put
the whole thing in two parts.

-Egon